Sauce to cheese ratio is a little off, needed more cheese. But nice and light with a great crunch
Order now on Slice
Hungry? Order right now on Slice
rtg9/19/23, 4:15 p.m.
Artisan pizza. Good amount of sauce, which I really like. Then and crispy and not greasy. Affiliated with slice in Philadelphia. They make great pizza. This is worth traveling for.
sal.lopresti9/9/23, 2:42 a.m.
Didn’t have a picture of this delicious pizza so enjoy this Liver King pic… Would’nt have ever made an account on this either if it wasn’t for this pizza joint either, but I did because IT IS THAT GOOD. For one, I’ve tried as many pizza places as I could get my hands on. Everyone has their preferences on the perfect slice, and this place meets 90% of mine. The other 10% is up to everyone else and their preferences. Let me start by saying if you like a thin crunchy crust, with a sweet, tangy sauce. That doesn’t overwhelm you with cheese and oil. Than this is absolutely the place for you. The actual slice comes very thin, so much so it’ll stand up on its own as you hold it. The perimeter is perfectly cooked to where it is slightly burnt, but just enough to give you a pleasant bold taste and give you a delicious compliment to that perfect crunch and sweet sauce. Not to mention the sweet tangy tomato flavored sauce covering the pizza in an almost chunky fashion that makes every bite taste as good as the last. I could see the cheese leaving more to desire for some, and it may seem kind of few and far between compared to some places that slather the pizza in cheese and oil. This place could be considered the opposite relishing quality of quantity. The price is a little expensive for some, though I’m willing to argue it’s a bargain. But I promise you not a dollar spent here will go wasted. This is absolutely a 9/10 pizza joint for me. I couldn’t speak for the other SLICE locations but this one is BAR NONE the best. And easily my top dog for pizza places in south Jersey. If you have the chance, PLEASE GIVE THIS PLACE A TRY!!!!
melissa.lynne2/6/22, 12:31 a.m.
Perfection. No flop. None. Thin, crispy crust. Sauce is delicious and no excessive crust at the end of the slice. We get the Vegan Thin Crust Americano. Pizza is consistently perfect and delicious. .
andy.warsewicz9/22/21, 11:39 p.m.
Plain pie. 0 flop, the sauce slightly overpowers the cheese, however the sauce tastes incredibly fresh with perfect tang. The crust its nice and crunchy, but soft on the inside which is rare for thin pizzas. Very good pizza for the area.
michaelmorgan39/19/21, 6:52 p.m.
Exceptional pizza, thin and crispy (not burnt) and very very flavorful. Get it.
buster.ramrod7/18/21, 8:40 p.m.
Thinny thin… delicious garlicky sauce.. Crisp.. great slice.
33 views•2 likes
aaron.haines4/17/21, 10:48 p.m.
Good pizza. Thin crust , sauce could be a sweeter but still good. Very fresh .
kym.lezotte7/15/20, 2:49 a.m.
Great crisp. Sauce has great flavor. Excellent crust. Pie on the left had great flavor but felt like it needed more cheese. Got an extra cheese pie and it was even better than the first. If you like cheese definitely ask for extra you won't be disappointed.
historyteacher275/15/20, 11:26 p.m.
Super thin crust pizza. Buffalo chicken is the best around.
stouffer15152/8/20, 4:48 p.m.
Ok Frankie, we’re tucked in a L shaped shopping center. Who knew. This place is great!!! Slice is thin crust and terrific. Very impressed.
douglas.blankenship1/24/20, 9:26 p.m.
Great thin, crispy pizza. Best around this area. Perfect flavor. Better to dine in. Nice BYOB place.
keith.hartman6/27/19, 2:25 a.m.
it was okay had a very garlicky smell to it. Not hot at all. Did take out.
matthew.gillane1/11/19, 1:25 a.m.
Pizzaz style pizza. Thin crust. Minimal flop. Crispy crust. White pie.